Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Jeremy DL rallies his troops to service!

OLA COMO ES DAS SENIORO!
Hey Padre! So this week has been a crazy one. Being District Leader again is fun... hahaha We had a pretty good lesson this last week and I think I got my point across that some of the people in the District need to stop looking at people as numbers and that they need to gain charity in their hearts or go home. I was pretty relaxed about it and the mission pres was there for it. Pressure was on haha It went well, he just told me that I needed to be less relaxed and that I needed to be more "Leadership". I promptly told him that I will definitely make it more official but also reminded him of a talk that we've had a lot about how I am who I am and if my personality doesn't seem to fit something I'm not making him keep me in area's of leadership haha I'm waiting for a reply so we'll see how it goes. Things around the mission have been really crazy, their is a lot of unneeded stress and its been drivin me a bit nuts haha I know its because of the mission split and all the other big moves so I understand  his point of view so I'm doing my best to be understanding and patient. So you'll be getting a call from a Dr. Clifton soon. He's my Chiropractor and it turns out one of my legs is 21mm shorter then the others! YAY!!! Apparently I jacked one of the Growth plates in my leg when I was 17 or something and now its an inch shorter. So I need to get shoes built up and so forth.... Dope huh.. He'll let you in on more details but apparently its just like I need to get 3 nice shoes then get the soles built up in em so that it evens me out, then my back will be fixed! As for Emperors New Grove, I've been crackin jokes from that for the last little bit so its crazy that you mention it. I'm sure Elliot is pumped to be out now! Sounds like errybody is doing the usual haha Haven't gotten a letter yet but I'm looking forward to it. Tell Jason thanks I love gettin letters, its like Christmas every time one comes in ha Tell Darlene happy Bday for me and so on. I've been dying to go golf the last little bit, I actually had a dream about it haha The stomach is much the same and I'm trying to eat less and less at a time and only do protein and so on but I'm losing pant sizes so I'm gonna get some more pants soon and a belt haha. I'm gonna be a skinny dude when ya'll see me again.. Well I love ya'll and I always love hearing from you! Take care and have a good one!

Elder Jeremy Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment