Monday, May 20, 2013

Jeremy moves to the Oregon Salem Mission and is a DL again!!!

Well it was just awesome to see all ya'll!!!! I hope that all of my mothers day letters got there safe and sound, let me know if they didn't. So hey, you should send me names and birthdays for everyone. (kevin jason lisa steph lia darlene ashley you... everyone!), cause I'm lame and can't remember. So transfers have come and gone. I'm staying with Elder Gardner for the next 6 weeks and I'm the new DL in Albany. Woo. We are throwing a birthday party for all of the new missionaries coming out in our district as our first D-meeting so that should be fun. We have 3 greenies coming to the area so we will see how this goes haha I'm officially in the OSM... I'm kinda glad but sad at the same time. A few good buddies of mine will be in the OEM and I'll miss them for sure. Tammy and a few guys from my MTC district will be down in Eugene still so I won't see them for a long time... pretty lame. President Young has been super stressed over the split and everything. He's been kinda going nuts on everyone, its been pretty crazy. He was upset with us this weekend for no reason. He mainly got after Taumoelau and Richards (our ZL's) because we were over at there place staying with Richards while Taumoelau was visiting with another family cause he was leaving. He was upset because it was a poor use of an hour on our part, which granted we could've been doing other stuff that would be better, but it wasn't a huge deal. He was super upset with both Tammy and Richards though, it was pretty lame.  Pretty much its just been an eventful week this week haha A little stressful but I'm looking forward to this next transfer, we've got two new ZL's and I'll be DL so i'll be able to go out and be with a bunch of really chill  Elders and be able to help them out. I'm pretty pumped so I'll let you know how stuff goes. I'm glad to see that you all are doing so well and I'm excited to hear about how Ashley's wedding goes! Tell errybody I say whats up. Love ya Padre
Elder Jeremy Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment