Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Jeremy is now ZL in Banks!

Hola! This has definitely been one of the hardest weekends of my mission. My time in Turner/ Salem zone is over and I'm up in The Forest Grove zone. My boy Parkinson is training after 6 weeks of being out. I'm pumped as can be for him but I was sad to go. I've made some life long friends with the missionaries I served with down there. Many of them have become leaders of the mission now. I loved that town. When we are on our ride back down through Oregon we are definitely going to go to sacrament meeting there. That is an absolute must. I think the reason it's been hardest to leave there is just the families, the Fraser's, Iverson's, Korkow's, Marck's, and so on. Leaving them behind has been so difficult because of true spiritual experiences we've had with one another. Many times I've felt and they have said that we knew each other in the previous life and that we were meant to meet. I've had the most faith building experiences of my life with each of them. I've seen so much change in the ward and stake and it's only beginning... I have seen it go from struggling to miracles in every day and meeting. However, I know I've said I a lot and I've talked about my wants. The only thing I desire though is what The Lord wants. He wants me here in the city of Banks. Nothing else matter's. I'll miss it but I'm excited for this new assignment. I'm a ZL with elder Rees, he's a quite kid. We're going to have fun her, I can already tell. I'll talk with Bullcut about school. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with his flow. I'm staying out for sure though. The Lord has me out here until then so I'm going to do it. I'm pumped that you're hitting up Golds! You and I gonna go get swoll to the max when we meet up? Haha you seem like you're doing very well, I'm happy for ya. I can't wait to see lil Kayla! Things have changed. But that's what I came out here to do, change, so I'm happy for change. I can't believe Matt is back! That's just crazy! You'll have to tell him what's up for me. Tell errybody I say hello. I love ya so much! I'll get my memory card home this week! Love Elder J Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment