Monday, February 18, 2013

Jers gets to bless half the ward...then gets the same bug

Oh other excitement happened this week, it all deals with ghetto fights, meth and domestic abuse!! HORRAY!! I love my town, SPRINGTUCKY!!!!! This place seriously is a ball of fun times and craziness, I'll let ya know more about it tomorrow, I've gotta run. Love Ya!!

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Jeremy Larsen <jeremyl@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Padre! Well this week has been an adventure. Everyone in my area has the flu/pneumonia/DEATH/whatever else that blows.. So we've been going around and helping people out, blessing half the ward and being counselors for the other. So after about 2 weeks of being around sick people I decided that I couldn't get sick, it just wasn't gonna happen! The Lord in his infinite wisdom decided to humble me, with a big old piece of humble pie topped with the flu. So I haven't been able to keep anything down for the past 4 days and it's just been a party! Still been able to get out out and work. It just sucks when you go over to members for dinner and they hook up sausage spaghetti and expect you to have two full plates... At that point you're just counting down the minutes until you can leave and throw up in their bushes. It's a real party hahaha Sounds like all ya'll are having fun in the snow over yonder. Tell Steph I say whats up and Slade as well.  Learn something new everyday huh. I have to write Kayla and the Richards fam back, I'm bad at writing letters. I can't believe that Becca is going on a mission. That is just crazy sauce. How is Dave doing? Is Darlene feeding you that Whey Protein that I had? If so I approve, you need to have a breakfast that'll keep ya going throughout the day and having a lot of protein is the best way I've found. Plus it'll help ya get buff so that you can maybe beat me at something later, I have my doubts though. Well I love ya'll and it's good to hear that everything is going well with all of you. Thanks for the help with the clothing thing and such, I really appreciate it! I love ya'll and I can't wait to hear from ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment