Monday, June 17, 2013

Zack and a fainting goat

well it sounds like your having a great time! what did sis heathcote say about me? they are helping us with TWO baptisms so they are solid and they have a fainting goat that we play with! sounds like everything is going well! im glad that all is well. I hop e that all is going to continue to be great. im glad that superman was good because I really want to watch it.  well bad news my blacktism fell through till September because he is on probation :( but he is so solid that he will be baptized in September and he had no problem with it so that made me happy! well I love you guys and miss yall a lot tell kate to just keep praying and if she goes on a mish then that's exciting :) I love you guys and let me know what I can do to help you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment