Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jeremys Zone baptising toward a "White Christmas"

YO YO, A clean garage and pit? I don't think those words think what you think they mean.... Its not POSSIBLE!!! (Two movie quotes in one comment, I'm off to a good start this week... So its been another awesome week. Sounds like things really are going well for ya'll as well. I can't believe the house is ready to go do you have any offers on the house right now? I am glad that things are moving forward, just remember the hot tub..... Is everyone outta the place or what with the Sunday night thing??? Did Kevin move out?? You may have told me, my memory has been awful lately. I've had so much goin on upstairs that I don't even know where most my stuff ends up these days. We had a great week with missionary work. We have 3 baptisms solid in December, its looking like its going to be a White Christmas. We had zone conference this last week and now I have to teach ZTM this week and we have Stake Correlation meeting.... So many meetings, so little time.. We have found a few new investigators this week as well. We are getting referrals from the ward left and right which is cool. We are meeting with a gal from Jerusalem who is very interested in the BofM because of the history. We also finally had the Fraser's make it to church which was a miracle. Its been a good week missionary work wise. I also got to go down to my last ward and baptize a gal that we found when I was in Albany and her daughter wants me to baptize her as well. It was so awesome to see all the Recent Converts and the families down there again. I love those people. Gal's name was Traci Huffstutler. She was super anti when we first ran into her but she read and prayed and it happened like it always does. Today we went to the coast and I got some crazy pictures. It was a good time. I'll try and get you some soon. Well love ya'll I look forward to the Package!! Thank you again for all your support. I love all of you very much and pray for you daily! Elder Larsen Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment