Monday, December 23, 2013

Jeremy to Skype 12 noon MST!

You guys have got to slow down hahaha I think since I've left the family has over doubled in size... I will definitely shoot a few more out to all of them. Won't be there by xmas but I'll do my best. This week has been nuts.. I don't have a whole ton of time to email today but we will shoot for 11am our time, we couldn't do the 4pm unfortunately.... Kind of a bummer.... You and Darlene are becoming Grandparents (not in the old way, just the fact that all of a sudden all must gather to you)... This is really weird haha Having to do special family gatherings to summon the family from the four corners of Utah. We have a baptism the 26th for two boys that'll be awesome. I really appreciate the support that all of you have given me. I'll definitely get a few personal letters out today. The Hats are for Alex and Liam and I have a thing coming for Kayla. I love the work and I'm loving this area. We easily have the greatest investigators in the world and our ward is the greatest. I do love all of you and my bad for not being on top of staying in contact with everyone. I can't wait to see all of you, until then, love ya and do good! Elder J. Larsen p.s. What on earth is Krockenbush? what is Hale Theater? have we become a cultured family and stopped eating raw meat and thirsting continually for the blood of our enemies? oh sorry that's the Lamanites.... Is it bad that all of my jokes come from the book of mormon now? I'm pretty sure Missionaries are the most sacrilege of all people, even up at MLC with our mission president some stuff gets away from us haha You are the greatest family, thank you so much for all you do. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment