Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elder Jers gets ready to proselyte!

Elder Shipley's ripped jeans haha

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Jeremy Larsen <jeremyl@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Then we got my new Zone, my companions ripped jeans, then some other stuff I forgot what they were and the computers are so slow and ghetto that I really don't want to take the time to load them

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Jeremy Larsen <jeremyl@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Boa at Mike and Tamaras, then it's Richard McLaughlin and the last is a 1903 Springfield, used in WWI, so freakin cool

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Jeremy Larsen <jeremyl@myldsmail.net> wrote:
All of these are Roseburg photos. The young family is the Sperry's, the Older couple are the Braggs, the other one was my favorite family Katie, Zack and Felicia Sulliven
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Jeremy Larsen <jeremyl@myldsmail.net> wrote:





So I've been thinking about it and I've decided that I'm not going to call you. I'm gettin a few things out for you two love birds this week so if they don't get to you by your wedding then I'm sorry. Its just way busy so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able do get the stuff out to you. I feel like a way that I can show you how much I appreciate your sacrafice in keeping me out here is to not call you and follow mission rules as much as I can (though I am far far far from perfect). I just want you to know how much I love you, and how much  I appreciate everything you have done for me. I'm so happy for You and Darlene. Let Darlene know how much I love her for what she's done for me and for our family. I hope this week is one that you will never forget and that everything goes perfect for both of you. I love you padre, my President and Sister Young send  their love and so do Elder Shipley and Taumoelau.

No comments:

Post a Comment