Monday, April 8, 2013

Jers transfered on "Special mission"

Howdy! first of all which of my friends were in and out? Also did the Tongans from bullcuts ward come through?? My Garment size is M pants and L for the shirt.  I'm glad to hear that the banana king thing is still in full swing, I want to see some of those photos from the wedding haha. I'll have to watch that video later, it didn't come through. Tell Kate that I'm proud of here and that she's awesome! I really wish that I could've seen it but I know that she rocked it. I have been transfered to Albany now, I'll let you know what the address when I know. I'm on a special assignment to take care of business with another Elder. I'm pretty pumped to see my mission moving forward but leaving Springtucky was really hard. The families there were so awesome and I grew to love them. I was at bishops house watching General Conference in the sun. afternoon session and I felt like I was at home. It was a crazy feeling haha The people helped me grow so much and I can say that I became the missionary I have wanted to be there. I've still got a lot of work to do on becoming perfect in Christ but that ward put me on the path. I'll try and get some pictures to you soon of the people there. I was able to watch conference with a family that we were teaching which was awesome. There 2 daughters and the mom were really interested the dad was getting into it. After conference they all said that they believed that they were prophets called of God so they'll probably be getting baptized very soon. It was really hard to say goodbye to them. I only knew them for 3 weeks but they became some of my best friends. I've learned that some people you just instantly become friends with, I felt like I knew them from years and years ago. I swear I must have known them in the Pre Earth Life or something.. I'll keep tabs on them for sure haha The new area I'm in will be part of the new mission which is kinda cool. I've got mixed feelings on it, I'm not sure if I want to leave the OEM hahaha I'm pumped to be up here and I hope all is well. I love ya and I hope everyone is doing well. Tell everybody I love them and hope all is well!


Elder Larsen Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment