Monday, July 15, 2013

Jeremy teaches 30 lessons a week!!!

So this week has been super crazy.. First off we have been able to see this ward explode in missionary work. We are doing almost 30 lessons a week and over half with members, so the Lord has really hooked us up with so much. We have been blessed to start working with a kid that's 14 yrs old and he is a lot more mature then me in many ways. He lives with some pretty rough people but he knows that that life isn't for him. He wants to be baptized on the 3rd and confirmed the 4th of Aug. KEVINS BDAY WOOT WOOT!! He is just such a cool guy, I love him and he really gives me hope for the youth. So I was able to go on exchanges this week with Elder Tandy-Trammel, he's got a background a lot like mine. Him and I had a really good talk about a lot of stuff. He told me his conversion story and it blew me away. I'll tell ya it one day, but I'll let ya know how grateful I have become for the savior in my life, As I've sanctified myself and I'm continuing to do that. I'm blown away by the amount of love he has for people like him and me. Alma 26 really describes t he feelings that I have at this moment. I have really been trying to humble myself, its goin well so far but I feel like he is gettin ready to test me even more. However, these past few weeks I've really begun to "sing the song of redeeming love" in my heart. Life is good. I'm sorry for such a short letter and not really replying to everything all at once. I'll try and get back to you on a bunch of it when I can. I love ya and am glad to hear that you are all doing well. keep golfin and such cause I'm gonna own ya when I get back haha Look how humble I've become! love all of you
Elder Larsen Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment