Monday, July 22, 2013

Zack gets a shiner and a baptism and maybe a wedding?

hey dad im glad things are going well!  yea the wisemanns could use the gospel but don't share it with those dirty Californians next door, that's my job haha :) :) you know im jokin! I love the missionary ammon! if I could be like any book of Mormon missionary it would be ammon :) I love that guy! anyway I got a cowboy hat while wrestling so I also got a shiner :) oh well. baptism this week!!! once we get them married which is easy :) I hope I can perform the wedding that would be dope! anyway Jason is still lame for not writing me and he needs to hurry up and propose, California girls don't wait around to long if you don't seal the deal :) glad kate and kev are doing awesome! and I may join Jason with the nursing but don't worry im still being a firefighter I just need a second job so im not homeless :) well I love you and I really feel the spirit helping us out here. we got 5 people to church and we have 3 investigators with a baptismal date hopefully going to get 3 more this week :) I love you all and miss you, time is going to fast out here! I only have like 8 or 7 transfers left so I need to buck up and stop messin around haha :) I love you all so much and I know youa re all doing great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment