Monday, July 22, 2013

More hard work brings Miracles to Jeremys group!

Its like that but to a much less degree. To me its huge because I've never ever felt the way that I have been over the last transfer. I was pretty apprehensive to change at all but at this point I'm just thinkin God knows what to do with me so I may as well let him. Since I've been doin that miracles are goin on so I guess I'm doin a few things right. This last week we had the coolest lesson with a guy. He is friends with a bunch of kids in the ward and he decided that he wanted to take the discussions. So we met with him and it was a spirit bomb lesson. We talked about revelation and how its the base of our church and such and then the bofm and we had him say the prayer at the end. So he starts to pray and then halfway through it he goes silent. We sat there for 5 min in silent prayer and I'm tellin ya it was intense. He accepted the invitation to be baptized on the 31 of Aug and it was just insane. We are going to start meeting with his family now as well. The Lord really blessed us again. Its just been another week of miracles and I'll be stayin here to see them all finish up and continue. The district is changing big time though. In my district we are going to have 3 sets of sisters...... Myself, Muir and the zone leaders are the only guys in the district.... Gonna be funky. And 3 of them are going to be greenies... So it'll be an interesting transfer, probably my last one in the area but we will see. Life is good though, I'm starting to feel a little healthier, we have been doing tons of service and its been awesome. We laid sod the other day and we have roofed 2 houses so far haha We are helpin people move in and out everywhere. I'll be honest if the Lord wasn't given us the strength to do all this stuff I don't think I'd be able to keep up.  By the end of the day I'm just done, but then we got tons to do at night to plan and so on... I figure the rest of my life will be like this though so I better get used to it and get the sand outta my you know what. I love this work, I love this mission, I love you and the rest of the family. You are always in my prayers and I feel yours blessing me everyday. Hope ya'll have safe camping trips. Get pictures! I'll try and send you some soon! Love ya!

Elder Larsen Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment