Monday, January 20, 2014

Jeremys new compy (Post is from last week)

Padre, this week has been SWEET! First my new comp is Elder Parkinson, he's a complete stud of a missionary. He's definitely going to help me reach my potential! New missionaries honestly rock. He's a lot more physically and emotionally prepared then Moon was in a few ways. He's going to be a great missionary. I'm going to miss Moon though. He was such a humble and just spiritual giant. He loved everyone he met and it was cool to work with him. He's training up in McMinnvile now. To go from training then to trainer, I'm just so proud of the kid. I love the guy and I'm going to miss him very much. To see the change that I was able to be a part of in his life was definitely a blessing. Sounds like ya'll are having a crazy time in Cancun, I'm happy for ya! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it is already ya'lls Anniversary. It doesn't feel like its been a year at all. Life is just wizzing by, its not cool haha. That scripture has really changed my outlook on a lot of things. I don't like to be told what to do (as you already know) but if I can do as Christ does, and do it "so the world may know I love the father..." If you just keep the commandments out of love for God and your family then it gives you a reason to do it. I've loved studying about charity and how it drives us to do what God would have us do. I'm happy to hear about another wedding! That'll be awesome! Tell Darlene that I love her, and hope that she's having a great day! A bit about my new comp. He's a pitcher, played for SLCC and some clubs. He'll be playing at BYU when is mission is done. He's from Logan UT, well in a town called Wellsville by Logan. He's another country guy. He's got a bit of a past as well. Its amazing how the Lord has stuck me with all of these people who have had a bit of a past. Its been a real message of hope to me and I hope to them as well. I know that the Atonement is real and through Christ all can and will live in our Fathers presence. The Fraser Family is coming along great. Jerry, the LA dad, is on fire. he's remembering the spirit and is the driving force now. Amy, the nonmember wife, for the first time ever had the desire to go to church and was excited about it. I love this family so much man, I can't even describe it. If I could marry into this family I would just so I could be around them more. I am glad that I met them and I look forward to being friends with them for the rest of my life. I love you padre, I want you to know that you're a great example to me, I am so glad to have you as a father and an example. My Patriarchal blessing told me to rely on you for advice for my future family and I will rely heavily on you for that. I'm just glad to have you and now Darlene in my life and I look forward to seeing you again. You're the man, I love ya, please pray for the work and the Turner ward everyday, keep the Fraser's in your prayers and the Iverson's and Kristine Vann. I'll talk to ya next week. Elder Larsen Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment